- I am getting depressed about the local sports teams. I no longer care to watch.
- I need to do some yoga tomorrow. I caught a Kate Hepburn hunch in the mirror this morning.
- 'Joe The Plumber', your 15 minutes are up
- I'd like another Frisee salad with shaved Serrano ham.
- I despise going to Whole Foods and spending $90 on one bag of groceries. I obsess about it on the ride home.
- Jamie is addicted to "Star Wars, The Force Unleashed".
- I miss open-toed shoes already.
- David Duchovny updates have become tiresome.
- I am telling everyone that the scar on my leg from the mole my dermatologist removed is a cranberry tattoo.
- I really like my new job, but I am exhausted by days end.
- I wish my cats reacted better to catnip. I am always very disappointed that they don't get high enough.
- I'd like the candidates running for President to discuss what they would do to address high caloric contents in wine.
- Retin A or eyebrow waxing? Which would you choose?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Feefee at 6:07 PM