- Excellent excuse to stay put all day.
- Calm 6 year old content to lounge on the couch and assemble Legos.
- Throwing up a week before Disney = Excellent. Throwing up at Disney = Shitty.
- Finally a chance to make the banana bread I have been putting off since Christmas Eve.
- Fantastic reason to call toxic, evil in-laws and tell them today is NOT a good day for them to drop off their crappy smoke scented Christmas gifts. No need to endure small talk with the small-minded. Bliss.
- Chance to escape for a long walk at a killer pace this afternoon and zone out with NPR on the headphones.
- Explains the slight nauseau that I have been battling since yesterday. No neurotc Web MD searches.
- Homemade meatballs defrosting in fridge. Instant dinner! (Perhaps not, see above. Typing that made me gag.)
- Chance to watch Mamma Mia that has been sitting in Netflix envelope for two weeks? Um...no. See above gag.
- Research new "American Idol Experience" at Disney. Is it open yet? Make Dotty squirm with envy.
- Laundry, laundry, laundry.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Why Max's vomiting works for me:
Posted by Feefee at 5:39 AM